Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out and Refurbishment
Thursday 1st February 2024
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor for a fitout and refurbishment company based in Celbridge, Co Kildare.
This role will mainly be office based with site visits around Greater Dublin area. Also travel to UK once a month will be required, to speak with UK team and liaise on projects.
Suitable candidate MUST have minimum of 2 years post qualification experience and either be EU Citizen or hold a Stamp 4 working visa (This is essential and should be highlighted on your application for review).
We are offering a salary of up to €60K+, pension, healthcare, mileage allowances etc.
The Quantity Surveyor shall be responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects.
This includes cost planning, cost reporting, cost control, BOQ, and cost management. The Quantity Surveyor will also provide practical advice to construction staff and ensure that all projects are completed within budget, with a keen eye on value for money.
- Proficient in cost control, cost management, and cost planning
- Experience in BOQ and cost reporting
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills, ability to present and negotiate effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or related field, minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience with AutoCAD/Blubeam or other industry related software is desirable
- Experience working in construction, engineering, or infrastructure projects is beneficial
- Salary c.€60k DOE
- Travel and subsistence allowances