Sales Manager – Building Materials
Friday 8th September 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager for a UK company, who are expanding their business in Ireland.
Our client offers Pipe Systems and Solutions that last for generations. They operate in 125 countries around the globe and transport water reliably to and from homes and industries.
This role will be to develop business throughout Ireland & Northern Ireland.
There will be travel to UK and also Europe at times throughout the year.
- Continuously support existing customers and develop successful business relationships with new customers in the assigned region
- Grow the market, search for new development opportunities for products
- Provide technical advice on the proposed GRP products
- Achieve individual sales and margin targets
- Actively promote company products
- Participate in trade fairs and conferences
- A proven Sales track record within Water / B2B Construction industry related background
- University degree, preferably in engineering is an advantage
- Able to work on own initiative, whilst also being a strong team player
- Knowledge of using CRM reporting systems and effective territory planning
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Readiness to go on frequent business trips, occasional visits to production and R&D plants in Europe and Scandinavia as requested
- Driving licence and valid passport
- An opportunity to develop in an international environment
- Attractive salary ranging from €65K to €70K + bonus €20K+
- Pension Scheme
- Car allowance
- 22 days annual holiday Plus additional Ireland statutory days
- Bonus system based on achievement of sales targets
- Internal induction training as well as development of competences through additional training
- Friendly working environment and supportive colleagues
- All necessary work tools
- Work from home