Security System/Gate Automation Engineer
Monday 1st May 2023
Overview of role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Security System/Gate Automation Engineer for our client a leading Security Specialist based in Dublin 22.
Candidates MUST have minimum of 3 years’ experience in Domestic and Commercial security Systems.
Our client has been to the fore of designing, installing and maintaining security systems for both domestic and commercial customers in the Dublin area. This is a full time permanent role.
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated who can work well on their own initiative as well as part of a team, customer focused with excellent communication skills.
The role involves the installation and maintenance of Automated Gates, Barriers, Bollards, and Access Control Systems, specifically in the Dublin area, evaluating, diagnosing and troubleshooting of systems and performing repairs, additions and upgrades as necessary. Also the carrying out of preventative maintenance on systems.
- Experience of Installation, Maintenance & Repairs of all types/ makes & models of automatic gate systems
- Experience in Automatic Barriers, doors and bollards essential
- Good problem-solving skills and an ability to show initiative
- A strong knowledge of gate safety and EN Regulations
- Good Welding skills – (preferred but not essential) (certified welding course provided if required)
- Fluent English and excellent communications skills essential
- Safe pass and manual handling certificate essential
- Full clean driver’s licence
Package on offer
- A competitive salary based on experience ranging at €40K – €50K, DOE
- Overtime Pay
- On Call Pay
- Company Vehicle & Phone
- Uniform & equipment
- Upskilling & Training Courses