Warehouse Operative / Administrator
Tuesday 21st November 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for a Warehouse Operative / Administrator for our client, a leading distribution company based in Fonthill Business Park, Dublin 22.
This role is ideal for a candidate with one year working in a busy warehouse as warehouse operative and is looking to expand skills in returns administration or stock control administration. Suitable candidate must have excellent English, written and verbal, strong PC skills (Email & basic Excel).
- Logging stock and returned items onto the in-house system
- Sending professional e-mails to clients
- Completing scheduled stock counts
- Checking dockets against products
- Putting stock away in the warehouse
- Updating stock records to account for returned items and their status
- Processing customer’s account with credits or exchanges promptly
- Investigating warehouse stock queries
- Preparing reports for product returns and stock
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience essential
- Computer literate, and proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English essential
- RF scanning and using SAP an advantage however training will be provided
- Starting Salary €27k
- Monday to Friday – Flexible start/finish times 8am to 4.30pm OR 7am to 3.30pm