Thursday 2nd June 2022
Overview of role:
Our client, an IT company based in Bray is currently seeking an Assembly Operative to work in their busy warehouse.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will be part of the warehouse and logistics team.
- Receipt of goods in, checking stock and putting away
- Checking goods received and taking notes of any damages
- Stripping of palletised goods and correctly putting away received items
- Collation of parts for assembly work to be carried out prior to shipment
- Assembly of data storage units prior to dispatch using hand tools
- Packing and palletising of goods for delivery
- Carry out administrative duties as required – spreadsheets, emails, etc
- Delivery of goods to clients from time to time
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in a busy warehouse
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to assemble products
- Experienced in the use of hand tools
- Strong level of English, spoken and written
- Full, clean driving licence
This is a full-time, permanent role. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday day shift.
Salary €30K to €35K depending on experience