Accounting & Finance
Commercial Finance Business Partner
Thursday 19th January 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively seeking a Commercial Finance Business Partner for our client, a global leader in the food manufacturing industry based in Co. Westmeath. Due to continued growth, this is a brand new, full-time and permanent position.
The Commercial Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Group Commercial Director and Group Business Controller to deliver accurate information to support strategic decision making.
- Partner with the Commercial Director and Category Managers on pricing proposals and sales performance analysis
- Provide assistance in collating reports and presentations
- Support wider commercial team to understand data from all reports and act on corrective actions required
- Produce weekly / monthly reporting on individual category performance
- Liaise with finance and commercial teams to ensure all price files are up to date and accurate
- Preparation of monthly commercial KPI reports for review and circulation
- Engage and partner with commercial teams on new initiatives
- Perform deep dive analysis on trends to identify drivers of performance
- Support delivery of robust budget, forecasts and business plans for the commercial teams
- Lead the demand planning process for the group and drive improvements in OTIF reporting
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
- Strong numerical skills and comfortable working with large data sheets
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent level of communication to work with key stakeholders at senior management level
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, particularly during peak periods
- Willingness to ‘get stuck in’ and learn the business
- Excellent business and commercial acumen
- High level of IT proficiency with an advanced level of MS Excel
- Experience in category management would be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible with oversees travel
The salary for this role is starting at €80K, plus pension.
There will be flexibility for hybrid working for the successful individual.
Overseas travel will be a requirement in this role on a monthly basis.