Customs Clearance Agents
Tuesday 2nd February 2021
Overview of role:Customs Clearance Agents
Our client is looking to recruit a Customs Clearance Agent to join their customs team in a busy Freight Forwarding company.
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- You will be part of a newly established team reporting directly to the in house Customs Experts.
- You will be responsible for supporting the team in processing all customs shipments documentation and reviewing and resolving customs related queries.
- Completing and validating documentation, Updating internal system & Compliance control.
- Liaising with carriers & customers for shipping information & documentation.
- Support the freight forwarders in gathering information or other duties.
- Import & Export customs entries, Creating invoices for month end billing for customers & Freight Forwarding support.
- Provide completed documentation to the Customer, Assist in Customer documentation testing where applicable.
- Assist in other functions within Operations on a project basis when requested.
- Minimum of 6 months in a Freight Forwarding operation.
- Have or are working towards a qualification in Customs Clearance (advantage).
- Excellent organisational skills and capable of working at fast pace.
- Strong PC Skills such as Excel / Word & PowerPoint.
- Excellent level of English Oral and Written is required.
Contract: Perm contract, full-time. 40 hours per week.
Location: LUSK (Work from home possible after training)
Salary: €30-32,000 per annum DOE with a review after 6 months.
€30,000 - €35,000