Customs Compliance Manager
Tuesday 2nd February 2021
Overview of role:Customs Compliance Manager
We are looking to recruit for a Customs Compliance Manager to lead a customs team in a busy Freight Forwarding company. The role will be based in Lusk, Co. Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career with a supporting
management team and an excellent package on offer.
- Supervision of Agents completing below works and working alongside team.
- Practical support in the preparation and submission of more complex declarations.
- Review Customs transactions in the system and Customs billing reconciliation month.
- Completing and validating Customs compliant documentation.
- Oversee Customs Compliance by maintaining and update a system of control governance.
- Liaising with carriers & customers for shipping information & documentation.
- Support the freight forwarders in gathering information or other duties.
- Creating invoices for month end billing for customers.
- Assist in Customer documentation testing where applicable, Assist in other functions within Operations on a project basis, when/if required.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Freight Forwarding Customs team.
- Strong experience in managing entire customs clearance process previously.
- Supervision or Team Lead experience is an advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills and capable of working at fast pace, Strong PC Skills such as Excel / Word & PowerPoint.
- Excellent level of English Oral and Written is required.
Hours of Work: 40 hrs, permanent contract
Location: LUSK (flexibility needed due to training the newly established team)
Salary: €45-50,000 per annum DOE with a review after 12 months
€45,000 - €50,000