Accounting & Finance
Financial Reporting Accounts Administrator
Friday 2nd April 2021
Overview of role:Dublin 18
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Reporting Accounts Administrator for a full time permanent position based in Dublin 18
This role will mainly be working from home due to Covid however long term in the future would hope to get back working in the office in Dublin 18
This role will provide day-to-day support to the Group Finance Director and Group Financial Controller, and to other areas of the Finance department as required by the needs of the business.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts including the maintenance of Accounting Reporting Packs
- Responsibility for file management for the group finance function (Excel mainly)
- Compilation of data for Group Insurance renewal, and deal with insurance related queries on a day to day basis
- Compilation of various data packs / annual renewals, covering various topics
- Completion of CSO returns (monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Completion of quarterly Carbon Reporting returns
- Assist with both internal and external audit queries
- Participation in various finance projects on an ad hoc basis
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3rd level relevant qualification or similar
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a financial reporting administrative role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, is essential.
- A reliable, professional, and highly motivated individual.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation.
- Ability to organise own work to meet deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (SAP experience, an advantage)
- Team player, with a proven ability to collaborate effectively with others
Salary on this role will range from €42K to €45K depending on experience