Graduate Project Engineer
Sunday 4th April 2021
Overview of role:Graduate Project Engineer
We are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Project Engineer for a permanent position based in Kildare, with a large Technologies company.
Our client provides services to Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Healthcare and Electronics sectors. This role is office based and is suitable for a recent Graduate.
- To generate technical drawings
- To generate design documentation
- To provide engineering support for the project engineering team
- Produce as directed accurate and readable engineering drawings (AutoCad type) in accordance with company Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Process and Instrumentation Drawings (Process Flow Schematics)
- Plant Room Layout Drawings
- General Arrangement Drawings for engineered skids
Design Documents/Turnover Packs
- Generate schedules for the procured Equipment, Valves and instruments for each project. Assist service department on the generation of Spares and consumables schedules for each project.
- Ensure that all System Documentation and Certification provided by suppliers and contractors is traceable to the equipment supplied
- Prepare a “hand-over” pack for the Service Department system commissioning engineer
- Transfer project documentation to central archive post project execution
- Produce validation documentation as directed which comprehensively test the system supplied, i.e.
- Installation Qualification protocols, Commissioning Sheets, and Operation Qualification protocols, in accordance with the required contract programme and the company procedure and work instructions
Project Engineer Support
- Prepare and ensure completion and “sign-off” of Proposal Design Sheets and Cost Sheets
- Review the cost sheet and necessary resources for successful completion of the contract
- Prepare a Cost Sheet for each contract with prior agreement from the Finance Director and Engineering
- Agree the Cost Sheet and progress valuations with the client and liaise with the Finance Director to ensure that payment is being made by the client in accordance with the schedule
- Must have a recent Degree in Engineering
- Must have AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills along with Technical skills
- Prepared to work from office as site visits will be rare, this is a supporting role
- This is ideal for someone that is looking to start their career
Salary will range at €30K + Benefits
€30,000 - €35,000
GraduateProjectEng - 21018