Inhouse Sales Executive
Friday 20th January 2023
Overview of role:
We are looking for an Inhouse Sales Executive for our client, a global freight forwarding company based in north Dublin.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Sales Department in gaining and retaining customers, keeping in touch with customers via phone, tracking sales leads, coordinating sales quotations, providing customer support, and managing customer accounts. You will also be responsible for communicating changes, upselling, quoting and recording customer opportunities.
- Creating and processing quotes in a timely manner, processing requests for both standard shipments and for special requirements to ensure customer satisfaction
- Sales and quotations is key part to the role in line with Company Standard Tariffs
- Responsible for updating internal systems and advising Bookings Department of confirmed quotations
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/instructions
- Educating Customers on placing online bookings via the Azyra Portal
- Recording opportunities from customer communications
Sales Leads & Growing the Business:
- Working daily list of sales leads, discussing and quantifying the opportunities with customer and prospects
- Ensuring all Leads are recorded in full on Azyra CRM, including credit report and service type
- Customer retention – calling customers regularly to ensure satisfaction and repeat business
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings on behalf of the Sales Team
- To provide a high level ‘inbound’ sales support response via phone, email e.g., 30-minute turnaround time
- Recording sales trends and liaising with Sales Team
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems
- Responsible for communication of any issues to various internal departments e.g., transport, operations, sales etc.
- Recording of customer complaints via CRM to track issues
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system
- Reporting any unusual customer activity to the Sales Support Supervisor
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work would be advantageous.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer support practices.
- Be Customer-focused with dedication in your service delivery to meet Customer needs.
- Ability to maintain positivity when working under pressure, re-prioritising workload where necessary.
- Be reliable with the ability to multitask and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal/written with a polite, courteous, and professional telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a commitment, hunger, and determination to help grow the business
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills and proficient on working to timelines and targets with a proven track record to demonstrate this.
- Computer literate including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Azyra is a distinct advantage.
- Positive, ‘will do’ attitude & ability to work as part of a team.
- Full comprehension of the English language (both written & spoken).
What we offer:
- This is a full time permanent role, Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.30pm
- The Salary for this role is ranged at €35K with €4K Bonus (OTE)
- 21 days (Up to 2 additional days leave after 12 months)
- Company Pension
- Remote working 1 – 2 days per week possible following completion of probationary period