Wednesday 2nd September 2020
Overview of role:Kildare
We present an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to join the management team
Reporting to the Financial Controller with a dotted line to regional VP IT, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, implement, and maintain an IT Strategy which satisfies the technical requirements both now and the future development of IT systems
- Work with relevant departments to identify IT requirements and solutions including analysis of business needs, research into possible solutions, preparation of costings and implementation of IT solutions
- Understand and keep up to date with industry trends, market forces and changes in technology.
- Responsibility for the operation and sustainability of all technical systems including Implementing and maintaining backup and emergency procedures to ensure integrity of programs and data at all times.
- Support IT Training requirements through the resort.
- Oversee IT procurement and contract management (including hardware, telecoms, printers, servers, software packages) been responsible for annual IT Budget, CAPEX planning aligned with annual LOI’s issued by Accor and guarantee the documentation of all inventory and licenses.
- Responsible for identifying potential risks and putting solutions and recommendations in place to mitigate these risks.
Required in the role:
- Aptitude for Technology.
- Service Orientation.
- Technically driven.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, or other relevant discipline.
- 5+ years working in an IT environment at a senior level.
- Experience of embedding change projects within an organisation.
- Demonstrated experience of managing IT budgets and project management.
- Experience of managing IT infrastructure across dispersed locations.
- A passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.