Accounting & Finance
Junior Accounts Administrator
Thursday 10th November 2022
Overview of role:Permanent
We are recruiting a Junior Accounts Administrator for our client based in Dublin South, a large insurance company
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing daily accounting tasks that will support the financial team.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Position would ideally suit a recent Accounting and Finance graduate with 6 months to 1 year experience in an account’s role.
- Provides support to the accounting department by handling general accounting tasks
- Responsible for dealing promptly with direct debits
- Follow up on Invoices
- General administration duties
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year accounts administration and advantage but not essential
- Qualification in Accounting / Finance is essential
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software
- Organization skills
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
Excellent training and career progression