Key Account Executive
Friday 20th January 2023
Overview of role:
We are currently recruiting for a Key Account Executive for our client in the logistics industry based in North Dublin.
This is a full-time, specified purpose contract with a duration of 6 months.
Due to continual company growth, there is a strong possibility of this role being extended, with a view to permanency. The role will be based within the busy operations department.
- To complete the day-to-day processing of import manifests and bookings in line with company policy and procedures
- To provide excellent customer service to our customers by responding to customer enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- To meet the operational day to day delivery needs of our customers in the most cost efficient and effective manner
- Responsible for ensuring that files are managed accordingly, and that billing and costing are input and processed as per company procedures and time frames
- Responsible for keeping the customer fully informed on order progression and any deviations, exceptions or changes that may arise from time to time
- Communicating with other departments as well as external parties to agree discrepancies raised by our agents
- To display and promote a positive work environment through respecting & supporting work colleagues in the completion of all duties as directed
- Comply fully with the defined operating procedures (SOP’s) and processes
- Comply fully with the administration duties inclusive of investigating, sourcing, processing, and inputting into reports or other reports as requested in a timely and efficient manner
- Support resources through effectively resolving service-related issues and/or queries while proactively reviewing the most effective approach
- Support all continuous improvement initiatives including cross departmental projects through proactive engagement
- Proactively support and fully comply with the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures
- General transport and compliance administrative duties as required
- Assist in other functions within operations on a project basis when requested
- Complete office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Fluent English essential with excellent communication skills
- 2-3 years similar experience essential
- Highly proficient on Excel and reporting
- Previous office administration experience in an extremely fast paced environment with several team members
- Knowledge of the Logistics / Freight industry essential
- Attention to analytics and conformance with defined procedures around tight timelines
- Positive can do and highly ambitious approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
The salary will be €31K – €35K p.a. (paid pro rata) DOE.
Working hours of Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm