Mechanic & HGV Mechanics
Friday 18th November 2022
Overview of role:
We are looking to recruit Motor Mechanics & HGV Mechanics for two clients based in North and South Dublin.
If you are a fully qualified Mechanic or in the process of completing your apprenticeship, then we have a full time permanent position for you, with excellent overall package and working hours
You will be responsible for providing quality vehicle diagnostics, service and repairs, ensuring vehicles are repaired and serviced in a timely manner to the required standard. You will be tasked with ensuring that workshop targets are continually met.
Full adherence to Health & Safety policies and procedures is expected.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing estimates in accordance with company standards
- Preparing vehicles for NCT and resale
- Repairing and servicing vehicles to the highest standard
- Dealing directly with customers and suppliers
- Communicating all potential issues in advance to Line Manager
- The Workshop operates under a ‘Clean as you go policy’
- Compliance with safe working/operating practices and procedures
- Undertaking other duties from time to time as outlined to you by your Manager/Supervisor
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician or in the process of completing your apprenticeship
- Team player as well as being able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility may be required with hours as the company requires
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Confident and competent driver with clean driving license
What are we offering:
- 40 Hours a week Monday to Friday
- Insurance for tools
- Flexibility in terms of start/finish times to facilitate family commitments
- Other Benefits on successful completion of probation period
Salary Guide of €45K to €60K negotiable (fully qualified) Depending On Experience.
Appropriate rates for part qualified apprentices.