Mechanic & HGV Mechanics
Wednesday 1st March 2023
Overview of role:
We are looking to recruit Motor Mechanics & HGV Mechanics for two clients based in North Dublin and South Dublin.
If you are a fully qualified Auto Mechanic or in the process of completing your apprenticeship, then we have a full time permanent position for you with our client based in Dublin 22, offering an excellent overall package and working hours.
If you are a fully qualified HGV Mechanic then we have roles available in North Dublin and Dublin 22, with competitive salaries, package and working hours.
You will be responsible for providing quality vehicle diagnostics, service and repairs, ensuring vehicles are repaired and serviced in a timely manner to the required standard. You will be tasked with ensuring that workshop targets are continually met.
Full adherence to Health & Safety policies and procedures is expected.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing estimates in accordance with company standards
- Preparing vehicles for testing and resale
- Repairing and servicing vehicles to the highest standard
- Dealing directly with customers and suppliers
- Communicating all potential issues in advance to Line Manager
- The Workshop operates under a ‘Clean as you go policy’
- Compliance with safe working/operating practices and procedures
- Undertaking other duties from time to time as outlined to you by your Manager/Supervisor
- Be a fully qualified Mechanic or in the process of completing your apprenticeship
- Team player as well as being able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility may be required with hours as the company requires
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Confident and competent driver with clean driving licence
- 40 Hours a week Monday to Friday
- Insurance for tools
- Flexibility in terms of start/finish times to facilitate family commitments
- Other Benefits on successful completion of probation period
Salary Guide of €45K to €60K, negotiable, Depending On Experience.
Appropriate rates for part qualified apprentices.