Medical Sales Executive
Wednesday 1st March 2023
Overview of role:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Medical Sales Executive for Medical Equipment, covering Munster, Midwest & South East of Ireland
The purpose of the role is to deliver year-on-year sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan; to communicate the clinical and commercial benefits of product range to enable better patient outcomes and to provide cost effective options to clinicians across the territory.
- Deliver year-on-year sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan
- Maintain and service existing business
- Building a sales pipeline and meeting strategic growth targets by identifying key growth and new business opportunities
- Develop and implement agreed strategies in all target accounts
- To train customers to use and understand our products and services to best practice and standards
- Conducting strategic reviews within the customer base for the largest and/or most strategically important accounts
- Participating in and providing support at relevant exhibitions, sales meetings, and other clinical/sales-related functions as requested and/or defined by management
- Taking ownership of customers to ensure that a positive relationship is developed and maintained, with customer satisfaction paramount
- Developing territory management plans that identify and prioritise activities to achieve business goals
- Promoting a positive and professional company image internally and externally
- Completing all administration, reports & requests within guidelines & on time
- Attending international conferences and trade fairs as required
Products & customers:
Products will include a range of Rehabilitation & Mobility Equipment products used in Primary Care and the Hospital environment. These include A.D.L. products, Wheelchairs, Beds, Mattress and Cushion , storage solutions, furniture and disinfection products.
Customers will include a number of disciplines relating to the above range of products, including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Clinical Nurse Managers, Clinical Engineering departments and Procurement.
Suitable candidate should have the following to qualify for this role:
- Proven sales background with ideally 2 years’ experience, in medical sales.
- Ability to engage with key clinical opinion leaders and decision makers.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven organisational/multi-tasking skills
- High level of self-initiative and self-management (capable of working independently)
- Strong relationship/team player skills with ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team (internally & externally).
- High level of customer focus and customer service
- Willingness to travel internationally to manufacturer training courses and for clinical meetings as required
The Package on offer:
An excellent salary, bonus and benefits package is available to the successful candidate, commensurate with experience, including:
Laptop / Mobile / Ipad / Fuel Card