Accounting & Finance
Wednesday 1st March 2023
Overview of role:
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Executive for our client based in Dublin 18.
This role will report to the Group Shared Service Manager. You will provide support in administering payroll in Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and UK.
- Process monthly payroll changes and send to outsourced provider for all company payrolls across three different jurisdictions
- Assist with monthly payroll tasks as required, including but not limited to:
- Calculation of variable amounts due to bonus, holiday pay, overtime etc
- Maintain BIK records
- Process of monthly employee expenses
- Other statutory additions / deductions
- Pensions and Health Insurance (employer and employee contributions)
- Calculation of monthly Revenue / HMRC liabilities
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in end-to-end payroll processing
- Advanced Excel skills are essential – Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Formulas etc; assessment to be completed
- IPass qualification would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive self-starter with good communication and time management skills
- Ability to work to tight schedules and adhere to deadlines
- Always demonstrate a sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work as part of a larger team and with external partners, and work on own initiative
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
This is a full-time, permanent role with an excellent salary, plus bonus and benefits available for the successful candidate.
Hybrid working will also be available after successful completion of probation.