Receptionist / Office Administrator
Tuesday 2nd May 2023
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for a Receptionist / Office Administrator for our client based in Celbridge, Co Kildare.
You will be responsible for reception duties, communicating with customers via telephone and email and general office administration.
- Act as first point of contact for customer queries via phone and email
- Managing a busy switchboard and transferring calls as required
- Deal with any issues efficiently and escalate to management where necessary
- Administration of all incoming/ outgoing post and couriers
- Ordering stationery and other supplies
- Provide project support to sales teams and managers
- All other general reception and administrative duties as required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Receptionist in a call centre or busy office environment
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- IT proficiency using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must have strong and fast typing skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention-to-detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Flexible and adaptable to support business needs with a positive attitude
- The ability to use their own initiative
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of up to €35K, depending on experience.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00 – 17.30.