International Transport Planner
Sunday 4th April 2021
Overview of role:Permanent - Dublin North
We are currently looking to recruit an experience Planner for a permanent position with an award-winning Logistics company based in Dublin North.
You will plan and coordinate transport routes across Ireland, the UK and Europe.
- Plan daily and weekly activities to ensure effective use of resources
- Ensuring proof of delivery/activity are actively managed
- Liaise with the control tower and team to ensure service levels are maintained
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors, overseas offices and agents.
- Work closely with clients supply chain function to ensure schedules are met and are accurately reported on
- Respond to changing customer demands seamlessly
- Responsible for communicating with customers and understanding customer requirements.
- A minimum of 2 Years experience in a similar role (European freight forwarder or International Transport Planner)
- Good communications and IT skills
- Geographical knowledge of Ireland
- Knowledge of Customs Clearance policies & procedures
Salary will very much depend on experience but range from €35K to €40K
€35,000 - €40,000
RoadFF/TP - 21019