Security System / Gate Automation Engineer
Thursday 1st February 2024
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for a Security System/Gate Automation Engineer for our client a leading Security Specialist based in Dublin.
Candidates MUST have minimum of 3 years’ experience in Domestic and Commercial security Systems.
Our client has been at the fore in designing, installing and maintaining security systems for both domestic and commercial customers in the Dublin area.
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated who can work well on their own initiative as well as part of a team, customer focused with excellent communication skills.
The role involves the installation and maintenance of Automated Gates, Barriers, Bollards, and Access Control Systems in the Dublin area.
Evaluating, diagnosis and troubleshooting of systems and perform repairs, additions and upgrades as necessary. Carry-out preventative maintenance on systems.
- Experience of Installation, Maintenance & Repairs of all types/ makes & models of automatic gate systems
- Experience in Automatic Barriers, doors and bollards essential
- Good problem-solving skills and an ability to show initiative
- A strong knowledge of gate safety and EN Regulations
- Good Welding skills – (preferred but not essential) (certified welding course provided if required)
- Fluent English and excellent communications skills essential
- Safe pass and manual handling certificate essential
- Full clean driving licence
- A competitive salary €40K – €50k, Depending on experience plus excellent benefits available:
- Overtime Pay
- On-Call Pay
- Full time position
- Company Vehicle & Phone
- Uniform & equipment
- Upskilling & Training Courses