SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR / COORDINATOR
Friday 12th February 2021
Overview of role:Service Administrator / Coordinator
We are currently looking to recruit a Service Administrator / Coordinator for a full time permanent position based in Celbridge, Co Kildare.
This role is to schedule appointments and site visits for a Laboratory and Healthcare business, liaising with contacts and technicians.
This role will report to the Service Business Team Lead.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks of the Jobholder:
- Pro-actively schedule all laboratory service labor appointments for the Company’s Service & Commissioning Engineers once the customer order number and appropriate paperwork have been received.
- Work to be planned proactively in advance and emergency breakdowns responded to efficiently.
- Ensure that all Engineers have a full day’s work, i.e. are 100% utilised.
- Provide clear and accurate instructions to the Engineers to ensure that all laboratory service work is carried out as specified and that information regarding the job to include duration, contact persons on site and the type of job etc. is properly communicated.
- Ensure that all spare parts or equipment have arrived on site prior to the engineer attending site.
- Update the Service Board as soon as new information becomes available and maintain an updated version.
- Manage the install base including the creation of new Laboratory Installs and the update of the existing install base.
- Respond to all Customer Schedule inquiries in a professional and efficient manner and
- ensure that all queries are closed out without delay.
- Maintain regular contact with the customer, keeping them informed of progress at all times.
- Be responsible for the administration of all service-related paperwork and back office.
- Follow up with the Field Service Team on any overdue paperwork and ensure all paperwork is administered within the agreed deadlines.
- Logging of all weekly time sheets for the Field Service Team to ensure additional hours are kept up-to-date and paid regularly.
- Manage car stock, test equipment, tools and consumables on behalf of the engineers and provide back-up support and cover for the Service Scheduler to ensure the smooth and effective operation of this critical role during periods of absence.
- Prepare, type and proof-read documents such as reports, letters, forms, telephone log sheets etc. on Microsoft Word.
- Assist the Service Operations Manager with the day-to-day running of the Service Department.
- Provide back-up support and cover within the Customer Care Team during periods of absence.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a busy administration role within the service industry.
- Experience or Capability in planning, scheduling and coordinating of all service and maintenance activities of the Business so as to ensure minimum downtime for our clients.
- Strong and professional relationships with customers and colleagues, and to deliver excellent service to both to the very best of your abilities at all times.
- The jobholder commits to continuous learning and the use of the latest IT equipment and software as required by the role.
Salary – The salary on this role is very much depended on experience but ranges at €35K.
Hours of Work – Our clients is flexible on candidates hours and working from home 1 to 2 days a week if required.