Service Installation Electronic Engineer
Monday 11th January 2021
Overview of role:Permanent
We are currently looking to source an experienced Electronic GATE systems installation/service Technician/Engineer
- Installation, Servicing, repairs and Maintenance of Powered gate systems
- Evaluating, diagnosis and troubleshooting of systems and perform repairs, additions and upgrades as necessary
- Carry-out preventative maintenance programs on powered gate systems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of Installation, Maintenance, Servicing and repairs of all types/ makes & models of automatic gate systems.
- Experience in Automatic Barriers, doors, bollards and turnstiles.
- Good problem solving skills and an ability to show initiative.
- A strong knowledge of gate safety and EN Regulations.
- Good Welding skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Fluent English and good communications skills
- Safe pass and manual handling certificates
- Full clean driver’s license
Hours and days of work – Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm (overtime when required)
Salary will be based on experience but range from €38K to €42K
Company Van provided