SERVICE MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Friday 12th February 2021
Overview of role:Service Maintenance Administrator
We are currently looking to recruit a Service Maintenance Administrator for a permanent position based in Maynooth, Co Kildare area.
Main duties / Key Accountabilities:
- Work alongside the team dispatchers to ensure all maintenances, SLS campaigns, FDL checks are carried out within the allocated timeframes.
- Liaising with customers to create set appointments for all maintenances requiring one and informing dispatcher. Follow-up and track that the appointments are met once they are created.
- Inform STR/ UE of all maintenances due each month.
- Back up dispatcher (breaks/ holidays/ illness).
- Site/ Workshop/ Battery Engineer Dispatcher.
- Dialog processing for same team of engineers.
- Liaise with engineers and order of parts for all truck maintenances.
- Working with spare parts department to help with picking lists, replen and returns.
- Check all returns requests on a daily basis with the engineers and spare parts admin and chase up parts and ensure they are received in the condition that is acceptable.
- Clear down of all maintenance related jobs.
- Monthly check of all jobs to ensure they are correctly actioned.
- Pass on any damage related work to Service Sales for follow-up on damage related repairs.
- Deliver good clear and concise communication to the customer, engineers and other departments in relation to maintenances outstanding.
- Help dispatchers with daily error list error lists.
- Adherence to company processes and procedures to meet with company targets and KPI’s.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer focused Service Administration position.
- Education – Minimum of leaving certificate qualification.
- Computer Skills – Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Customer Orientation – Must provide high levels of service to both internal and external customers.
Desirable Qualifications / Skills:
- SAP ERP knowledge.
- Previous experience working in similar role desirable.
Salary on this position will depend on experience but range from €28K to €32K