Accounting & Finance
Wednesday 1st March 2023
Overview of role:
We are currently recruiting for a Tax Senior, on behalf of our client based in West Dublin, to join a great team of tax and financial planning consultants, specialising in areas such as personal taxation, corporate restructuring, business sales, MBO’s, pension, retirement planning, succession planning, sports and entertainment, film and EIIS.
Our client provides a unique blend of commercial, tax and personal financial services planning advice.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking an ambitious and self-driven individual with a strong work ethic who is keen to progress within the firm. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow professionally in an exciting and dynamic environment.
The successful candidate should be capable of managing client relationships, client portfolios as well as playing a key role in the tax compliance and advisory team.
Some of the other duties will include, but not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of income and corporation tax compliance clients
- Providing timely and accurate information to clients
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Advising on ad-hoc income tax, corporation tax, VAT and stamp duty issues
Skill and Attributes:
- AITI qualified or pursing AITI qualification
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Salary package commensurate with experience
- Flexible working time may be considered
- Paid professional annual subscription with the Irish Tax Institute
- Free on-site parking
The salary package for this role is very much open to negotiation and will be reflective of the experience of the successful candidate