Technical Services Engineer
Monday 8th May 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for a Technical Services Engineer for our client in the water technologies industry based in Celbridge, Co. Kildare.
The primary function of the role is to provide technical support as required to customers and colleagues, particularly to the Service; Sales and Projects Teams. You will also be responsible for identifying appropriate spare parts and consumables for the various teams ensuring they are properly equipped to perform their daily tasks.
We are looking for qualified and experienced personnel for this role, but there is also opportunities for recently qualified graduates who are interested in developing their careers with a world leading employer
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to external customers, S&C Engineers and internal teams as required by the Head of Technical services
- Identify spare parts and consumables for the Service Business Team and customers and generate the List of Spare Parts and Consumables for Company products as required
- Identification of parts to support the Field Service Team and the Sales Team as part of the quotations process
- Analyse client inquiries and utilise data for parts creation
- Support the technical training programmes for customers (in-house, on-site or via digital media) covering water treatment theory, best practice, systems, products and services
- Assist with customer site audit administration as required
- Provide the technical data required in the preparation of customer service contracts
- Collaborate with, and provide technical support to, the Technical Support Engineer to prepare risk assessments and method statements
- Generate Calibration Certificates resulting from Service Reports
- In conjunction with the Senior Technical Services Executive, organise Technical Service Manuals to coincide with the release of new products or changes to current products.
- Assist in the preparation and issue proposals for site refurbishments in accordance with Engineering Department Procedures
- 3rd level qualification such as: BEngTech (Engineering Systems Maintenance) or MEng in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- 2 / 3 years experience in a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- The salary for this role ranges at €38K to €42K, Depending On Experience
- Company Pension
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid working available on completion of probation