Sunday 4th October 2020
Overview of role:Dublin North
We are currently looking to recruit a Transport Coordinator for a freight company based in Dublin North
The role primarily involves logistics administration, supplier management & documentation
- Manage all logistics admin, supplier communication and procurement documentation.
- Communicate effectively with our customer service department;
- Order placement;
- Maintain the flow of relevant information within the organization;
- Approve transport invoices;
- Agree delivery schedule with customers; Assist with general customer queries.
- Planning all volumes effectively to ensure customer requirements are met and exceeded
- Liaising closely with all hauliers to ensure service standards are met
- Managing ships bookings
- Liaising closely with customers and maintaining highest levels of customer service at all times
- Co-ordinating warehouse team and planning daily workload
- Updating in-house system and maintaining good records of all activities
- 3rd Level Qualification.
- 1+ year experience in Logistics
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
Salary will depend on experience but range from €26K to €28k
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm