Monday 13th June 2022
Overview of role:To help ensure a World Class Customer Service (WCCS)
Our client, a market leader in the Lighting Industry, has an immediate vacancy for a Warehouse Administrator. Situated in Dublin 12, our client operates domestically and abroad servicing clients in the UK, in Europe and in Australasia. You will be working alongside the production and sales teams with the aim of ensuring customer satisfaction in the supply of all orders.
- Creation of production orders, sales order on SAP
- Insuring that all customers are satisfied with answers and outcome provided – dealing with them in a professional and timely manner
- Discrepancy reporting and investigation:
- Ensure stock check in relation to discrepancies
- Credits – Arranging credits for shortages/damages etc…
- Collections – Arranging collections for pick errors / wrong address etc…
- Courier invoicing (passing /raising debit notes for overcharges and failed deliveries)
- Filing of all WH paperwork – The filings of all pick lists generated by the warehouse daily, pods (delivery notes) into date order
- Liaising with warehouse at all times Dispatch and Goods In.
- Daily reports in relation with WH performance
- Delays – dealing with couriers daily – Informing sales and customers and arranging times for next day.
- Book-in deliveries
- Daily Exception reports from couriers
- Ordering of warehouse supplies
- Liaising with UK hub daily
- Minimum 1/2 years experience in a similar role
- Microsoft office – Excel, Word experience is essential
- Experience in the use of SAP would be an advantage
This is a full time permanent role. The working hours are Monday – Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 4pm.
This will be an office based role, but will have a hybrid option after 1 year
The salary for this role will range at €27k to €30k depending on experience