Tuesday 16th May 2023
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for our client based in Dublin 22.
This is a full time, permanent role, working hours are Monday to Friday 10am – 18.30pm. An excellent opportunity to join an international company and work directly for the employer.
Excellent starting salary for this role from €26K – €28K DOE – equivalent to €13.85 – €14.99p/h. Overtime is also available.
Immediate start available.
- Picking goods using RF scanner and packing goods for despatch
- Unloading and checking deliveries
- Ensure all paperwork is correct and complete for despatch
- Loading stock onto trucks and obtain POD’s for collections
- Carry out quality checks on outgoing shipments
- Assist in cycle counting and other ad-hoc duties as required
- Notify management of any inventory issues
- Receive, break down, verify and process all material returns
- Assist in training of new starters
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy within the health and safety guidelines
- A minimum of 1+ years’ experience working in a fast paced warehouse
- Experience using a RF scanning system
- Reach/Counterbalance forklift licence and experience is an advantage
- A team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of SAP would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance are essential
- Flexible approach to work and willingness to work outside normal hours where required