Warehouse Team Leader
Friday 15th September 2023
Overview of role:
Actively recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader for our client a busy distribution company based in Dublin 22.
Working in a team of 3, you will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day activities and leading a small team of operatives. You will have a minimum 3 years experience in a busy distribution warehouse and have some experience in a team lead role. You must have current forklift licences and experience.
This is a full-time permanent position, Monday to Friday, 10am – 6.30pm. Pay rate €34k to €36k depending on experience.
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager
- A very hands-on role, working in the order department
- Leading the team to ensure orders are fulfilled to meet customer demand
- Manage inventory, monitoring daily activities and cycle count
- Responsible for training, planning, and assigning daily work to operatives
- Provide leadership support and demonstrate high standards of work practice
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a distribution warehouse environment as a team leader or supervisor
- Must have valid Reach and Counterbalance Forklift licence
- Experience using SAP or other warehouse management system essential
- Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Fluent English written and spoken essential with excellent communication skills
Salary: €34k – €36k DOE
Monday to Friday 10am – 6.30pm